Our shops offer a range of locally made gifts, treats and souvenirs inspired by our collections and Cheshire’s landscape and heritage. Whether you’re looking for an exclusive gift or a toy to spend your pocket money on, you’ll find something at the museum.
Here we feature a small selection of our products. To purchase, drop in to the museum or contact the venue via their website.
- It was a pleasure to host you all! https://t.co/PeZ3nhQBmn
- Session 1 of our #VolunteerTraining session for #volunteers of #cheshire @maccmuseums included this fabulous tour o… https://t.co/U8Li0hTgPW
- There is still time to sign up for our free training for Online and Social Media Skills this Wednesday - if you are… https://t.co/agswY29UUL
- There are some fantastic opportunities to get some free #volunteertraining if you volunteer in #cheshire #museums.… https://t.co/g7SRLokxLo
- Not long left to catch Minted: Making Money and Meaning at the #GrosvenorMuseum in #Chester. This small exhibition… https://t.co/uuL5Y2oYjB