Our shops offer a range of locally made gifts, treats and souvenirs inspired by our collections and Cheshire’s landscape and heritage. Whether you’re looking for an exclusive gift or a toy to spend your pocket money on, you’ll find something at the museum.
Here we feature a small selection of our products. To purchase, drop in to the museum or contact the venue via their website.
- The excellent Heritage Learning Network who keep our museums up to date with best practice in heritage education an… https://t.co/X4sp3BIr98
- Congrats to @maccmuseums for funding success from @esmeefairbairn Well deserved recognition for a great collection! https://t.co/IR9VCPzhdu
- It's #InternationalMuseumDay so why not plan a trip out to one of our 21 amazing museums across #Cheshire. https://t.co/mF9qH9n1pU
- Children can celebrate #ShakespeareWeek at @tatton_park this Saturday with music, storytelling and drama workshops! https://t.co/E89lwcxwnS
- Spotted on a recent visit to the amazing @BCLivingMuseum - narrowboat Sparrow built at Yarwood's in #Northwich, see… https://t.co/rbMI4QXTco